Is UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Time Table Out? What is the Start Date for UNIPORT Post-UTME Exam for the 2022/2023 Session? When is the Deadline for UNIPORT Post-UTME Registration?
In this article, we’ve covered the answers to these questions concerning the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME Registration, the Deadline for Registration and the Exam Date.
This is to inform all candidates who registered for the University of Port-Harcourt POST-UTME Exam that the UNIPORT Post-UTME Exam Time Table/Schedule is Out and the Exam Starts on Monday 31st October 2022. See the UNIPORT Post-UTME Exam Time Table below.
Table of Contents
UNIPORT POST UTME | Uniport Post UTME Exam Date 2022.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
UNIPORT POST-UTME Exam Time Table/Schedule for the 2022 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
|ALL AGRIC SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LAB. TECH. (SSLT)
|NURSING WITH SURNAMES STARTING FROM (K-Z)||NURSING WITH SURNAMES STARTING FROM (A-J)|
RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES
HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC
FINE ART ARTS AND DESIGN
|FINANCE & BANKING
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
|ALL EDUCATION||ENVIRONMENTAL ENG.
PETROLEUM & GAS ENG.
|ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENG.
MATHS AND COMPUTER
MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS
STATISTICS & COMPUTER SCIENCE
ANIMAL & ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
POLITICAL & ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
CHEMISTRY & INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||MEDICINE AND SURGERY||MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
Deadline for UNIPORT Post-UTME Registration
THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Printout Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 24th October 2022.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org